With our tips you will improve your landing pages and above all you are helping your reader’s experience. They will reward you either by leaving a comment, sharing or buying your products. However, this is hard work and calls for a multi-ingredient planning. From targeted industry topics, synonyms, images to the external major factors.
Few, dozen, hundreds times, perhaps? How can a landing page improvement help your visitor’s experience? You’ll find out soon, read on. So, how to tackle that landing page? That’s been my experience for the last 10 years and working on it. However, there are ways around.
What’s more important than your page conversion rate?
You could say “nothing really”, but there is something…a landing page, but not just any landing page, one with great content. A page without great content will not drive quality traffic to your site and so it cannot convert any sales.
What’s the point of creating an Adwords campaign if your landing page isn’t optimised and customer centric orientated. You can only expect to convert traffic with the right word focus, and a few other tweaks that will make all the difference. The info below will tell you how to do this.
The best tips to improve your landing page:
Regardless of whether you are creating a new or revamping an existing website – the mechanics to get a landing page optimised are the same.
Write great content for your readers and you’ll see the incoming result – but if you create poor content, you should expect only a few readers.. including yourself.
These steps will help you build on your quest for visibility and reputation
First ask yourself if you’re writing for sales, information, blogging or email collection forms. To help you create a good landing page you’ll need someserious thinking, planning, tool and dedication, but I like the classic modern side of it, that’s worth following.
Lets take the “selling” blog article – for the purpose of our exercise.
1) The Headline: You should write short -medium accurate and snappy headline.
2) The lead in: This must be attractive, controversial, informative but make it fascinating, ..Intrigue people with one or two sentences nothing more.
3) First paragraph: Following your catchy lead-in sum-up what you’re going to tell your audience/visitor. Include a call-to-action and avoid losing people before you’ve even got to the nitty gritty.
4) Sub-Headings: Expand your subject with clear sub-headings and features and benefits.
5) Explain: Always make it simple for the user by explaining what to do next (don’t confuse or you’ll lose!).
How to quickly improve your landing page?
Relevant with useful content: You first have to ask yourself this – what can I offer to people in my niche market? Segment -Then focus on keywords you should I use – Present it – How are you going to lay out copy content on page and offer unique value?
Optimise your page: When optimising on-page copy with relevant words addressed to your customer you’ll benefit from a higher ranking and you’ll attract specific readers for conversion, so make your landing page attractive and original.
Transparency and trust: Offer quick and easy ways to find contact information, T&C’s and what your business does. If you’re requesting information from your customers, make it clear why you are asking for it and what you will do with it. When creating selling landing pages avoid showing sponsored links or ads on it.
For retention: In order to keep readers on the page, make it simple – if the benefit isn’t quickly communicated they will hit the Google page and leave your site. Encourage the customer to take action asap.
Sharing: The quicker you impress your online visitor’s the better, after all first impressions count. Go viral with your work, if they like what they see they can and will share it with colleagues, friends and family, so long as provides value for time or money.
How To Increase Your Landing Page Conversion Rates
1. Always optimize your Meta description. This will show (in Google) what you’re offering at what price.
2. Write your copy in the second person. Online visitors want to know how you will help them. For example: learn how you can drive more relevant traffic to your blog
3. Insert two to three call’s-to-action on your landing page with instructive message – It should tell them what they need to do and what’s in it for them. Use positive action words like: request information here, get it now, download yours now!
4. Only Insert images related to your copy and offer, otherwise you might risk confusing or distracting your future buyer.
5. Only insert outbound links if relevant to the offer itself. By inserting sponsor links you’re tempting visitors to click on them – this will send them away from your website – you don’t want that.
6 Avoid showing navigation menus from your landing pages.
7. Showcase product or service benefits including highlights of what others are saying about it.
8. Use colors when creating call-to-action. Colour tends to influence an emotional response. See behind the colors.
9. Not sure what landing page will work better – test,test and test again an A/B/C page.
10. Always insert social share buttons to your landing page.
Why not create your own custom reports with Google Analytics
The idea is to control what’s has been previously seen and test your landing page. The good news is that you can quickly custom some reports into your Analytics.
These are very useful, (thanks to Avinash) you can plug custom reports right into your analytics profile by just clicking on the below links. So, with these custom reports you’ll get to:
- See which keywords are converting better– Get your Keyword analysis report
- See your best converting content – Efficiency report
- See which landing page is – Attracting more Conversions
Sharing your customised reports
Once you’ve finished with your custom report, you might want to share it with your team. Custom Reports sharing has been one of the most used features, allowing you to share a link to your custom report configuration with others.
What determines the ranking position of any particular page is down to factors that are independent from the words on the page, in the form of links from other sites, social sharing, comments and many other factors.
When building your landing page apply all the above tips and you’ll radically improve your performance on the web. Be assured, in order to create a great landing page you must be directive, offer interesting stuff and value for money – that’s also called powerful content marketing. And it’s the only way to attract online visitors.
If you cannot write, there are some clever people out there, just go and search for a good SEO copywriter who can create and entice your readers with relevant content. This is what it matters to today’s audience – great copy and investing a little time and sometimes money could make you millions.. thank you for reading this post, if you like this article please share it with colleagues, friends and/or with the world.