Looking for a one-off consultancy service on internet marketing strategy?
I have worked with a large number of startups and small medium businesses and have found that simple strategies can help grow quicker.
Here are some questions to help you understand the above.
Each business situation is different, you need to understand and foremost figure out how to:
- Evaluate you current situation
- Quickly put a workable strategy in place
- Create your value proposition
- Align sales and marketing strategies that build value and credibility?
- To convince potential target prospects/users to consider or trying out what you have (products/solutions)?
Important questions to be answered:
- Do you know where to engage your target audience?
- Do you have your business strategy aligned with your channels?
- Do you know if your inbound marketing is working at all?
- Are you getting god leads? Is it going in the right direction?
- Do you know if your team agrees with your ideas/strategies?
- Do you know enough about and/or follow the market trends and/or are you taking advantage of any opportunities?
These are all important questions, but there is much more.
Consulting Services for Small Medium Sized Businesses
Our digital services are aimed in particular at helping SMB’s (Small and Medium sized Businesses) and startups alike.
We can help businesses like yours understand, plan, develop and execute viable strategies. These tactics are supported by SMART content marketing that leads you to grow your market-share quicker.
We create processes to avoid (costly) mistakes
The business common errors can quickly pile up. The survival of a business will depend upon on how to reduce or cut the two fundamental business killers:
- You have not clearly understood your value proposition
- You have NOT identify your true client/buyer
- You and/or your team struggle to sell the value of your company
in order to server its goals.
How do we help our clients?
Small and Medium Businesses (S.M.B) often are so busy running their daily tasks that they forget and/or don’t see the full picture. You’re probably missing on the urgent clicking points that allows the business to move to a complete new level.
To save you time and money, you can download our [free] business assessment tool to start assessing your current situation.
We recommend doing it first.
It will help you discover, figure out and/or jotdown what is and is not really working for your company.
Soon after completing it, you’ll get our recommendations (4-5 working days) upon returning the audit to us.
After that phase you have two options:
a) If you agree and/or accept our recommendations, we’ll schedule a chat to discuss the recommendatios in order to set-up a roadmap.
b) you will get to keep our guidance and suggestions and will do it yourself.
The tool will include:
- Business situation – Analyse/review/performance
- Strategic mapping planning
- Market and competitor research
- Website marketing analysis
- Marketing/sales analysis
- Marketing/sales goal alignment (re-design/develop further)
- Content strategy assessment
- Multi-channel optimisation/discovery
- Mobile/Search engine optimisation
- Agile marketing recommendations
- Quick applicable wins
- Audit in-house skills and processes as you go.
Not really sure where to start?
Digital marketing strategy consulting
As mentioned above, we offer you the option to first assess your business free of charge. From there you can easely see where to focus your attention and structure your next steps.
This is a super important phase, allowing you to detect unseen/pressing priorities and/or tackle current challenges.
Consulting strategic services example:
Our strategy consultants are brought in to support the creation/design of vision and business mission statements, and/or to guide the development of strategic plans including the setup of roadmaps (which outline action steps and resources required to implement the plans).
The majority of our common strategic advisory projects include:
- Assessing the overall business situation (online strategic options)
- building the marketing planning and sales blocks
- helping structure the business operational implementation processes
- creating leads and sales growth agenda’s via the pre-planned marketing.
Services to Help you Glow Further
We offer two options.
Option one: Retained digital marketing services
Hire us on a monthly retainer. We can help and advise you on 6, 8 or 12 month retainer-basis.
This will also include:
- Unlimited emails ad 1/2 hour bespoke telephone advice when you need it
- Checklists and tutorials
- Remote SEO.
This is a practical, useful and profitable option for both sides. This will allow us to understand the needs of your customers and the challenges your business is facing on a daily-basis.
Plus we get to see the big picture, you get to know us better, so we can help you build a sustainable and competitive advantage.
Whatever the option you decide to go for here are just a few of the benefits of what we can do to help your business thrive.
Some of the gained benefits:
- Define/structure your business vision/objectives
- Plan and create your content marketing activities by stages/campaigns
- Audit your website and connected activities
- Design or determine how to build an effective web presence
- Develop your social media campaigns/strategy
- Identify and help generate leads across multiple channels
- Find new ways to increase profit margin from your existing customer base
- Content strategy workshop
- When working with us on retainer-basis – you’ll never have to ask “how much it will cost me” as our flexible plans allow you to have access whenever you need us.
- Also, strategic minded-group of consultants in digital and content strategy field at no extra cost.
- We offer to conduct digital or content marketing workshops in order to educate your team on the latest techniques and tools.
- Help you select the best tools, platforms and best practices.
If you are a SMB or a start-up we can help you improve your business situation.
Option two: One-Off Marketing Consultancy
We come in as freelance consultants. We will run an audit to analyse your business situation – we then show you critical points. Then call a meeting to revise and discuss new ideas. (if applicable to a quick business development phase).
With (so many) endless challenges and little time to tackle them all, we know from experience that some expertise is needed and appreciated to bounce back up on track.
Whether, you’re planning new campaigns, setting new strategic goals and/or implementing a multi-channel strategy, we can help you achieve quicker results.
Here is what your next step should be
- Download our digital assessment tool
- Complete it and send the worksheet back to us
- We’ll review it and email the recommendations to you (find out what is it that you need and/or have decided to do)
- You let us know the outcome
- If we decide to work together – we will discuss the analysed results to see whether or not we’re a good fit for each other.
What are you waiting for?
Our digital consultancy helps SMB’s situated in South of England more exactly in London, Hampshire and Surrey… U.K.).
This audit can be used by any foreign business.
Last updated: 22/05/2019