In a short sentence – It’s when a business will use digital channels and tactics to reach their audience/consumers.
The key is to understand the audience, tactics and channel promotion through various forms of digital media. This is the new markerting era.
If you’re familiar with it already read how digital strategy can save businesses.
What are the benefits when using digital strategy tactics?
You will get:
- To find valuable data (via your analytics)
- Better content performance
- To educate and nurture your visitors
- Extra or more leads
- Improved conversion rates (CRO)
- Much more cost effective than traditional marketing
You certainly heard the expression:
“Make it or Break it”. Sure you did.
Very often people use this short phrase to tell whether (something) will be a great success or a big failure. The same can be said for digital marketing strategies. It can either: go well or side ways.
Let me tell you that there is no magic or secret ingredient when it comes to digital marketing. What you have is a bunch of people working together as a team to place the client/customer at the heart of the business. But like in any strategy – there is a sequence to adapt and/or follow.
Here are the marketing strategy blueprint steps and How you can do it yourself?
Here are the main steps to set up your own blueprint:
- Business situation: (Where you are, do a internal auditing is wise…)
- Aspiration/Set own goals: create a strategic map with key points
- Value proposition: What kind of value do you aspire to offer? What is that you’re trying to solve?
- Setting your strategy: . Who will you serve first? (What type of businesses to target; Why, When…?)
- Guiding tactics: These are the pillars from your strategy to overcome the challenges you face.
- Activities: What content, activities are needed to implement your strategy? this is not about planning a roadmap but rather looking at the skills/expertise and capabilities you’ll ultimately need.
- Control the outcomes: How to know your strategy is on track? How can you show the progress to reach success?
- Brainstorming: Differentiation starts – data analysis to create new ways to make the competition irrelevant.
Your goal is simple:
Have a workable plan, be quick, clever and make the competition irrelevant. I mean it, is that simple. Do it as quickly as possible by making your business the one-to-go-to.
Focus on creating strategies that will offer quick value, action plans that bring results.
If you need some help to plan your digital marketing strategy check us out.and other .
We serve Fleet, in Hampshirec and can travel to the surrounding areas in the South East of the U.K. But we prefer to work remotely.
- CTH will help your business design and implement its own online marketing strategy. We then add manageable tactics that will engage audiences via specific channels.
- We guide and provide advice to help you figure out what you should be doing. We also create a operational strategic plan to help your business grow.
- All worshops/training sessions will be tailored to your business needs, nothing more.
What are the steps needed before planning?
If you have questions such as:
how do I go about, find out…, who delivers the training, what does it include/cover? Is it relevant to my business? etc – we suggest you to:
- Download our digital assessment tool and start your own audit [ Free].
- Book/take a 30-40 minute chat to discuss the business strategy phases, after completing/taking the assessement.
- Book a workshop session. (optional)
- Consult and ask us any questions via our contact page or call us 01252 679885 .
- Or click on chat button on right hand side screen (Free live-chat).