Hire business consultants all round south London to help your business grow faster
We offer business consulting services to SMB’s, and startups alike.
We help you rethink, and/or improve processes, CRM marketing and sales approach, while adding content strategy to enhance client or customer experiences.
At CTH, we offer pragmatic business solutions. We work with experienced individuals along with solid frameworks and a wide range of specialised tools. We only recommend/implement agile marketing techniques.
We Adopt Agile Implementation
Here is how we can do that. An example: A new product launch is coming out – to reduce the go to market, we help marketers and sales people identify earlier customer purchase intent. This is where CRM data analysis comes handy. An ideal tool to identify possible buyers in the database but also a super effective way to segment and qualify them. Example: Document the best performing channels and identify interest or terms the customers used to enquire.
Business Consultants South London
We adopt the following approach for optimal results:
Objective: Optimise internal content for product/service release and reduce campaign costs.
Strategy: Identify and position product’s benefits and features with a metric tag along the journey. The primary strategy to accomplish this goal from the first attempt, thus reducing bounce rates and iterations.
Tactics: A company must adopt best practices and technologies that will optimise reach, sales, and conversions.
When taking over a project we first discuss with business owners, senior executives to identify the primary objectives, goals of the business and only then start defining, analysing, to later document before an operational implementing takes place.
- Business strategy planning to support your business goals/ objectives.
- Develop marketing & sales plan. This can either be worked via workshops and/or coaching one-to-one or up to three four managers. We can always revise your marketing and sales plans. We’ll work out the best or suitable sales funnel to find your buyers.
- Plan, draw and/or develop user personas along with buyer’s journeys -These are a must do to reveal the best persona path. But also how it evolves through the sales funnel. We also create content type (examples) he/she read, clicked or downloaded.
- Business sales and marketing alignment – based on vision, goals, content and tactics channels/funnels. (We will run through roles and responsibilities of teams ).
- Digital roadmap to guide your team while showing main priorities/ activities.
Our success depends how well we perform in every single aspect of your business.
You actually have multiple ways to scale up your business. To start we work around:
- Business strategy and site audit sessions
- Business sales and marketing assessment
- Workshops (Content strategy; digital frameworks)
- Executive & Sales mentoring
- CRM or Account based marketing [A.B.M] coaching.
How business consultants work?
Do we know how to help a business turn a profit? Yes we do.
We will create, and/or optimise existent marketing plan. We help develop multi-channel strategy plans, check your online positioning, analyse your direct competition and recommend quick wins to drive growth.
Are you able to effectively measure your lead generation and sales channel’s productivity?
- Have you got the internal resources to enable lead generation/innovation?
- Can you beat the competition and provide better customer value?
- How will you do better than your competitors?
- Do you think you could integrate and make use of new processes to increase results?
Hire Business Consultants all Around South London
Are you ready to get some help from us?
Our consultants can help you create all the above and develop an easy to follow operating business/digital plan. This will improve your services from month one, by identifying new digital opportunities, reduce unnecessary steps, costs and increase your annual profit.
Here’s what we suggest you to do next:
- You don’t know where to begin with and/or need guidance. It’s okay we get that – so if you are an established business we recommend downloading our FREE strategy assessment.
- You are firmly planning in getting serious and doing it yourself – go here if premium resources is what you need.
- You believe in yourself but need extra advice on your strategy, to get your startup off the ground then get in touch now.
Book a discovery call and for anything else you can contact us +44 (0) 1252 679885
Updated on 10/05/2020
[Image above courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net]