Align your business message, understand why and where to go next and how to get there…quickly.
CTH’s content strategy services are designed to help you. It all starts with data, competitor research, gap analysis before moving to the drawing board. By following this steps we get to understand you and your competitors better, leading us to a SMART content strategy planning. We will be part of your team, and will communicate daily with your managers in order to follow and/or complete the pre-established action plan.
Content strategy services
From the moment you hire us we will first review your core business, analyse and understand your needs before tailoring a strategic approach. In no particular order we will include:
- Content strategy: is the much needed plan to help you identify content gaps and key opportunities to build your roadmap to create your campaigns. Also useful to guide you populating your editorial calendar.
- Content audit: execute and assess the overall website content landscape. Our audit will capture the main keywords, audience and/or channel for which the content is intended, but it will also allow us to identify and fix any on-page/site issues helping us maximise organic search traffic.
- Technical SEO: will allows us to go deeper into site architecture and find issues or errors that can penalise you. We normally report the architectural and/or indexing problems, worthless backlinks, etc.
- Workshops: we provide workshop sessions on demand to train and get your team up to speed on market’ best practices. We will allow you to pick or add your own topics according to your needs.
How and why measuring content strategy?
It is obvious that we all need to control and measure our actions. At CTH we do like to report on a weekly or monthly-basis and show our clients the what, why, where and how the content’s campaign is performing. This is a must do step regardless the size of the project. Our reporting is concise, clear and tailored to your needs – we provide honest recommendations, optional steps with extra added-value to the business.
At some point in your content strategy, you’re probably looking for changes or even to adapt in the way people interact with your content on both – the desktop and mobile devices, so we normally measure the following:
- Visitors/ users accessing your site through mobile devices/desktop
- Time spend on-site
- Level of engagement (page, post…)
- The type of content searched
- What they are browsing for from different devices
- and plenty other usage metrics.
What you should do next
If you are looking to create or improve your content in order to engage your audience, and/or you need to create and/or nurturing a campaign then you should either:
Email us, schedule a call (bottom right corner) to talk about your next project.