- Online strategy will depend on your vision and planning.
Why is online marketing strategy planning necessary?
A web strategy is based on detailed planning, clear vision and common sense. To build a winning online presence you’ll need to consider medium long term resources and processes. This will help you develop and align your overall business strategic positioning.
If your digital marketing approach consists of a website, a social media platform, affiliations and a fancy budget for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), then you are not taking the online consumers seriously.
The first and far most important step is: to understand that your online marketing strategy is part of your overall business plan.
“Fail to plan and you’re planning to fail”
If you’re running a business download and assess your website to see your strategic positioning.
Our online strategy roadmap will help you align your business aspirations, goals and short-medium terms objectives.
We offer a well crafted roadmap that is vital for any “integrated digital marketing strategy program” to succeed.
We will work it from the ground up so you will get to see a comprehensive (step-by-step) and effective strategic planning.
Included with our web framework:
- Understand digital or/and Web strategy
- Identify and/or redefine a business vision
- Create attainable short and medium term goals
- Share those goals and objectives with your team
- Define a road map with clear phases
- Create and control metrics ( KPI’s)
- Matrix to identify new business opportunities
Strategic phases to consider:
- Research, plan and set-up a strategic vision
- Which social media and Pr campaigns should you use
- How and when to communicate with customers
- What kind of services and products should you sell (niche market…)
- How to create multi-channel strategy
- Which online platform web responsive, Web 3.0..
- How to plan words/site optimisation
- Web content/Copywriting
- Gathering resources – People & technology
Comms Plan example
The above digital communication plan matrix example shows all the phases to include initial goals summary as well as actual status with latest comments on all project actions.
Start building your online strategy plan today
Our web strategy services team will help you draw an effective plan for your business. Our strategist will show you the initial phases to include:
how to analyse, create or/and organise the content of your pages, read market and competitor’s trends, content positioning and social media marketing management to help you stay focus on medium to long-term objectives.
Call 01252 679885 or email us today
Page updated: 23.10.18