The new digital marketing era has changed its focus to being more disruptive, smarter and quicker than everything else. Our digital strategy consultants help small and medium sized businesses to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
Why digital strategy services?
If you want to create a quick and effective digital marketing strategy that will beat the competition there is only two ways to go about it.
In the event that you decide to go for the first option (which is okay), then you must have the tools at your disposal and plan ahead, keeping things as simple as possible.
Download and audit your business before moving and/or start creating/ improving your digital content strategy plan.
Bear in mind – only new market opportunities and problem solving solutions will interest your customers. Well, you can add time and/or cost-savings, and process improvement to your list if you want to keep that competitive market superiority.
A digital strategist must be able to execute an audit providing you with clear opportunities and detailed information to address the business issues/problems.
Who needs to plan and implement a digital marketing strategy?
Answer: Every single online business.
Why you should first perform a digital strategy audit?
I believe that every serious business needs to run a self digital business assessment/audit. Unless you’re one man band starting your business you won’t be needing it. The following category of people should or need to perform an audit at least twice a year:
- Business owners – to build and increase their online brand
- CEO’s – who are dependent on multiple content strategy campaigns
- Entrepreneurs or Startups – who are looking to find and/or identify new market opportunities
- CMO’s – who will research, analyse market and direct competition whilst creating new strategies.
Lets put it this way – the moment you and/or your people publish content online, it will be old by the end of that day.
Why do I need to plan and implement a digital strategy?
I recommend you to plan your online presence even if you’re just starting. One of the reasons is that your business needs to understand how to communicate with a particular and unique audience, so it can create content accordingly.
Now, if you and your business are looking for digital marketing consultants that can plan, make recommendations but also manage teams without comprimising on the budget we can help.
CTH can make your digital strategy GLOW:
- Grow, save time and money: by eliminating misaligned processes and tactics, whilst retraining resources
- Learn from the competition: by producing detailed roadmaps that provide actionable tactics and differentiation
- Optimise ROI: by training internal staff, partner selection, and effective marketing planning
- Win new markets: by researching and analysing new market opportunities.
Digital strategy is your best ally. But your business needs a leader who knows how to plan and organise the following elements:
- Web Content Strategy: plan your content before creating it (landing pages, blog posts, microsites, user experiences, images, videos etc).
- Promotion & Advertising: from email campaign marketing, content and social media marketing, to digital media channels (organic search, mobile, digital video, webpage lead generation, webinars, event, sponsorships).
- Technology: content management platforms, marketing automation, analytics and data (visual) management.
- Partners: search and involve serious partners in your business, whether its in content creation, optimisation and/or Website maintenance.
What are the main digital strategy benefits?
- Professional and independent analysis from an experienced team.
- A comprehensive digital strategy framework allowing you to plan, organise resources whilst measuring performance and understanding the digital environment.
- Gauge competition and market best-practice to guide you and set priorities across the business/organisation.
- A digital strategy roadmap for all size business planning, execution, and business alignment.
Your next steps:
You should get our free pack information or email us now OR to chat about starting your digital strategy project – call here 01252 67988.
Image credits: Provided by Pakorn