The digital marketing consulting era has changed its focus to being more disruptive, smarter and quicker than everything else.
Our digital strategy consultants help small and medium sized businesses differentiate themselves from the herd.
Why digital strategy consulting?
If you want to crash the competition create a super effective digital marketing strategy that will set you apart. There is only two ways to go about it.
In the event that you decide to go for the first option (which is okay), then you must have the tools at your disposal and plan ahead, keeping things as simple as possible.
Download audit tool to assess your business before moving and/or start creating/ improving your digital content strategy plan. Save time, money by checking your internal processes if you want to keep that competitive market superiority.
A digital strategist consultant must be able to perform an audit providing you with clear and detailed information to address the business issues/problems.
Who needs to plan and implement a digital marketing strategy?
Answer: Every single online business.
Why you should (first) perform a digital strategy audit?
We believe that every serious business needs to run a self digital business assessment/audit. Unless you’re one man band starting your business you won’t be needing it.
The following category of people should or need to perform an audit at least twice a year:
- Business owners – want to increase traffic and brand reputation
- CEO’s – need to know the ROI based on multiple content marketing strategy campaigns
- Entrepreneurs or Startups – are looking to find and/or identify new market opportunities
- CMO’s – will research, analyse market and direct competition whilst creating new strategies.
Put it this way – from the moment you and/or your people publish content online, it will be old by the end of that day.
How to plan and implement a digital strategy?
I recommend businesses owners to plan their online presence even if they’re just starting. Many are asking how they can go about and fix their digital strategy in order to really understand how to engage, communicate with their audience. The key elements to look at and improve are internal processes and content marketing.
Now, if you and your business are looking for digital marketing consultants that can plan, make recommendations but also manage teams without comprimising on the budget get in touch.
CTH can make your digital strategy GLOW:
- Grow, save time and money: by eliminating misaligned processes and tactics, whilst retraining resources
- Learn from the competition: by producing detailed roadmaps that provide actionable tactics and differentiation
- Optimise ROI: by training internal staff, partner selection, and effective marketing planning
- Win new markets: by researching and analysing new market opportunities.
Digital strategy consultants are your best allies and know how to plan, organise and create the following elements:
- Web Content Strategy: vital to plan your content before creating it (landing pages, blog posts, microsites, user experiences, images, videos etc)
- Promotion & Advertising: understand email, content and social media marketing, to digital media channels (organic search, mobile, digital video, webpage lead generation, webinars, event, sponsorships)
- Technology: content management platforms, marketing automation, analytics and data (visual) management
- Partners: search for new serious partners for your business, whether its in content creation, optimisation and/or Website maintenance.
What are the main digital strategy benefits?
- Professional and independent analysis from an experienced team.
- A comprehensive digital strategy framework allowing you to plan, organise resources whilst measuring performance and understanding the digital environment.
- Gauge competition and market best-practice to guide you and set priorities across the business/organisation.
- A digital strategy roadmap for all size business planning, execution, and business alignment.
Your next steps:
Schedule a call or email us now OR to chat about starting your digital strategy project – call here 01252 67988.
Page update: 28.11.2018
Image credits: Provided by Pakorn