Social media, SEO tools, type of businesses that will help your online marketing strategy.
Here you’ll find social media and some SEO tools to help improve your business. These tools will measure your social marketing campaigns, analyse and check landing pages, broken links, scanning the all site and much more. Or simply manage your daily marketing, how to better track your blog posts, or analyse your online campaigns.
These are a must have for any small, medium size business, as it can help you understand and progress with your strategy marketing. By measuring your daily actions, you can only improve your social media marketing presence. A recent survey has revealed that it is very difficult to accurately measure social media actions. However, it becomes imperative to know how you are interacting and see the return of your interaction.
Social Media Management / Analytic Tools
- Amplicate: Doesn’t really work for minor brands, but takes positive and negative reviews and shows what % say you ‘rock’ and what % say you ‘suck.’ Useful if you are sometimes trying to make a point.
- Bufferapp: We like and use it. Great tool with free upgrade option, allows you to combine multi-accounts and schedule tweets, LinkedIn posts w/o having to set a time. Good metrics board on free version. Send WordPress pages, blog posts or custom post types to your Buffer.
- Crowdbooster: Want to analyse your social media strategy? If your priority is to regularly engage with your customers, then try this tool. Allows you to customise your posts, drill down who retweeted you, how many shares were organic, see every Fb post or Tweet on a table with the associated metrics, download data, etc. Great analytics. Crowdbooster offers four packages – Bronze with Twitter and FB account only from $9; but if you want more and can afford $49 per month try Silver.
- Followerwonk: Analyse your Twitter followers into actionable segments. Find most influential followers, RT’s, best times of the day, dormant etc. You can get unlimited searches, reports and much more.
- Empire Avenue: Provides you with free social analytics – Find your favorite communities and topics – easy to follow.
- Google Analytics/Google Social reports: Gives you search trends, as well as a decent prediction of how people will be searching for a brand or search term in the future.
- Mention Map: A personal favorite. Put in any Twitter ID and see who their best friends on Twitter are. A good way at finding out who influences the influencer’s.
- Klout: Provides you with an influence score and also plots Twitter users on a graph against their friends. Bit short on features, but nonetheless a good overview.
- ReSearch.ly: If you’re a one man band, or a small business targeting a demographic or geological area, this tool could easily be your low-cost alternative tool to help you create your social media path or/and campaign. Before you even create an account, you are able to test 10 (free) preliminary searches. Also, by default you have a 30-day trial when creating an account. Easy to use, and it delivers powerful results in a four-step process:
- Login with your Twitter account and begin a keyword search for your brand or business name.
- Pick the location in which you would like to focus your keyword research.
- Dig your search even more by filtering geographic location and/or by demographics such as gender.
- Use the Interest Graph to map connections to people discussing your brand. Very powerful!
- SocialMention: Nice and free – sentiment analysis tool that also churns out scores for brands for ‘search’, ‘sentiment’ (positive to negative), ‘passion’ and ‘reach’.
- Twitonomy.com: Another favorite this tool can talk. Provides you with the list of followers you don’t follow yet, allows to back-monitor your interactions with very detailed and visual analytics on anyone’s tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, hashtags and much more. Sounds great, try free Twitonomy analytics now and lets us know how it worked.
- Trendrr: Search and compare Twitter trends. It’s actually a paid for tool (at an eye watering $999 a month for 1000 trends), its about £ 640 but you can do a limited search for free.
- TweetReach: Put in a brand, hash tag or general search phrase and it will tell you how many actual human beings were reached on Twitter. Free for the first 50 tweets on any search, a full report will set you back US $20- £12.
- Twitter Analyzer: Will give you the reach of a Twitter account on a certain day, as well as over time. Good if you want to track a Twitter ID vs news announcements or major events.
- Twitalyzer: Gives you various influence scores for a Twitter account. Some seem a little convoluted, but the charts it throws up are quite useful.
- Twitter Grader: Gives you a Twitter score based on various different criteria, such as followers and followers / following ratio. Used to be popular a year or so ago, still worth looking at sometimes if you want to compare two Ids.
- Markerly: Need more readers or more influencers? Subscribe, copy and past your script into a page and see how effective this is to promote your sentence(s) within a page on twitter. Very useful.
Master Class SEO Tools – Free and Paid versions
Need help/extra hand to improve your content marketing strategy? Who doesn’t… What if I told you that these tools will definitely save you time and money?
- In my humble opinion, “Point Blank SEO” is certainly one of the best link building course in the market. Who could benefit from this course? This link building training course was created for both – beginners and experts alike. As you probably know by now – A link building strategy project is and always will be work in progress! As far as I am aware this [great] course isn’t a finished product at all. It’ll never be one.As new techniques, strategies emerge, or new tools hit the market shelves and/or new link building opportunities sprout up, this course will continue to be updated (they’ve made the promise). As the latest information is uploaded onto the system on a daily basis, you’ll continue to benefit and receive new content ideas and techniques. Isn’t that great value for money!
- Get free help with Atomic Reach – its like having a teacher at your side. And, I bet you’re actually saying “I wish I had had this tool ages ago” Its cool.
Now you have a real awesome (free) tool to share with your friends. Click and go improve your onpage content. Their algo helps me understand and focus the way I should talk with my audience whilst getting my content optimised all in one go. Fantastic tool to have at your finger tips.
- Do you need and/or struggle to find broken links? Well not anymore. Also, you could inform influencers, leads or anybody else who needs to replace a dead link. Great technique for link-building strategy by the way. Hugely useful.
- Rmoov is the best free link removal tool you will find on the web. It comes fully packed with extra (great) features such as – “finds the website owner’s contact” then creates and sends email for you. It can also do follows up with reminders, or automatically checks links and provides a reporting system for domain owners.
- SEO Monitor: Offers you three very affordable paid versions. SEO Monitor allows you to unlock Google Analytics hidden data. Great to discover your Keywords, and above all will help you solve the “not provided” issue. This is HUGELY helpful when it comes to unveil the keywords that convert well for your site. Get your SEO to another level. Get your SEO to another level. Click To Tweet
- 404 url Checker: Does your website return the 404 Error Code page when a particular page do not exist? Let the search engines know if they are indexing valid content. If not done properly this will allow major search engines to rate or lower the quality of your website.Very useful.
- Header and Redirect Checker: will check all headers and make sure all site’s pages are fully working. Example: Your page responds with a 200 or a 301 (permanent redirect) working fine. Nowadays, Google like to see that those pages are getting redirected or responding properly to all url requests.
We’ll be updating this list as we go along – feel free to recommend us any social media or seo tool you have recently used or tried. We aim to provide the latest and most powerful online tools. Share it with your friends, colleagues or anybody you think will benefit.
Thank you !
List updated: 30/08/2016